This could be a dream job for someone with the right skills. If you are a good fabricator with a creative mind and you take pride in your work this could be for you!
The 401K Club is searching for an experienced and creative custom builder/fabricator. This unique position will require you to fabricate a broad spectrum of full custom Hot Rod and Classic Car products for our customers, as well as, provide support for internal R&D projects.
The full creative, technical and mechanical skill set required to successfully complete the design, layout, fabrication and installation of full custom assemblies such as 1/4 panels, floor pans, roll cages, chassis modification and suspension.
A proven background in fabrication with a working knowledge of all of the shop equipment and tools required to complete custom projects and builds.
This list of equipment that will be used includes, but is not limited to tubing bender, sheet metal brake, MIG welder, TIG welder, slip roll ect. Your own sheet metal machinery is a plus.
Solid project and time management skills required to keep large custom projects on schedule.
Complete understanding and appreciation the extra attention to detail and final fit and finish expected and required on a custom build.
Personal pride in workmanship with an internal dedication to delivering a superior finished product.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the custom fabrication and/or custom Hot Rod, Classis Car, Muscle Car, Drag Race fabrication field.
- A solid understanding of basic mathematics and geometry.
- Must be able to show samples of work through photos and physical samples.
- Must provide references directly related to fabrication experience.
- May be required to fabricate an actual example of personal work as secondary phase of the interview process.
Send Résumé with salary requirements and specific experience to Jobs@The401kClub.com