We are Looking for a talented and/or experienced Project Manager for our Anaheim Hot Rod Shop. The goal of this role is to coordinate and manage all restoration and repair jobs from inception to handing over a completed job to our customers.
Main Job Duties:
- Manages jobs from inception to handing over a completed job to our customers.
- Develops job time plan, staffing requirements, ordering parts
- Defines estimates with customers and team.
- Directs and coordinates all aspects of the job to the team to ensure job progresses on schedule and within established budget.
- Prepares and presents job status to management and customer.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles and for ensuring that the work is done expeditiously and correctly.
- Ability to diagnose and inspect vehicles to make fair and honest recommendations to customers of needed repairs and potential upgrades for the job.
- Checks on the progress of the job throughout the entire job. Contacts customer regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorizations before any additional repairs are performed.
- Able to communicate to the Customers and do weekly progress reports by collecting payments.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Automotive Repair Sales Advisor/Project Manager
- Two or more year’s management experience in an Automotive Repair /Body service department
- Experience managing 10+ employees
- Knowledge of building hot rod quality street and show cars.
- Project Manager is a hands on manager
- Knowledge of gathering all cost of doing a job and writing estimates
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with the confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Sales experience preferred
Send Résumé with salary requirements and specific experience to Jobs@The401kClub.com